KBBL is an accredited contract service industry. The activities comprise:
- conducting analyses in food, feed, water and animal manure,
- auditing slaughterhouses , butchers‘ shops , supermarkets and large-scale water consumers,
- advising customers about product development, quality concern, storage life, and legislation and regulation;
- trainings about food safety, microbiology and hygiene;
- detaching fellow workers as interim-quality worker or product developer in food industries.
Our working spheres are: Food, Feed, Water and Manure.
Our services are : Advice, Analysis, Audits, Training and Detachment
Mission and vision
KBBL is an accredited contract service organisation active in a wide spectrum. The working field covers the sectors Food, Feed, Water and Manure. The activities include Analyses, Audits, Advice, Training and Detachments. The market consists of Food industries , Retail, Feed industries, Slaughterhouses, Butchers' shops, Agricultural firms and Large-scale water consumers (hotels, camping sites, swimming pools). Our clients are quite varied, but mainly small to medium sized firms.
The products KBBL delivers are analyses-results, inspection- and advice reports and courses. Further we deliver interim-quality workers.
KBBL handles in its company philosophy the one-stop-shop principle. This means for our customer that KBBL can offer a complete service package. If KBBL should not have the required capacities itself , than it will be purchased by KBBL somewhere else, so that the customer doesn't have to go to several servicemen. In this way we place the customer at the centre and we like to provide for our customers needs as good as possible . Hereby, cooperation, communication and quality are high standard items.
KBBL's mission is to realise for our clients practical and solution-directed quality improvements of products and processes by giving advices, instructions and training, supported by laboratory analyses. KBBL likes to distinguish itself on the basis of flexibility in company management, rapidity in delivering of results and competitive cost-prices of its services and products. For customers, suppliers and its own workers KBBL likes to be a reliable partner, with whom it is good to do business, whereby human standard, personal contact and pleasure in work are important. This is what we understand by corporate social responsibility .
As to the future we expect an increase in complexity of the society, so that smaller and medium sized businesses need more support of involved advisers , expert auditors and from a reliable and flexible contract service-laboratory.
Our vision is that KBBL is the preferred partner of small and medium businesses in The Netherlands and surrounding countries as to:
- applied technology support
- improvement of quality concern
- training of workers, in the field of food quality , water quality and agricultural production.
KBBL is a preferred partner because it is the most customer friendly, innovative and cost-effective contract service organisation realizing added value for its customers.
Applied Bakery Technology
KBBL with the KBBL Gort Bakery Technology department supplies the bakery sector with applied technology. The activities cover advice, research and training for the European bakery sector. KBBL Gort Bakery Technology has no interest in the sale of ingredients or machines. So we can report in an expert, independent and reliable way. For years, the workers of KBBL Gort Bakery Technology have experience in product development, troubleshooting and research in the bakery-industry.
How can KBBL serve you:
• Overall advising and vision development
• Advising about product development and process optimization
• Education and training
• Product and raw materials analyses
• Quality inspection and control
• Quality Assurance
• Chain management
Facilities & Knowledge:
• Test bakery
• Test centre for rheology and specific bread and pastry measuring
• Consumer panel
• Expert panel
• Knowledge of raw materials
• Process knowledge
• Experience with product developments sections and projects
• Contacts in the bakery-industry, with ingredient suppliers and with machine builders
8131 VZ Wijhe
T: +31 (0) 570 - 523234
F: +31 (0) 570 - 523235